Commercial Cleaning for Convention Centers & Sports Complexes
Maintaining high standards in convention centers, stadiums, sports complexes and entertainment venues requires a deep level of personal commitment. Without goals and a plan for achieving them, it’s hard to bring about the desired results. It’s the same with commercial janitorial services. To operate a clean and well-maintained facility takes planning, and CleanNet USA has a plan we’d like to share.
Our Janitorial Services for Convention Centers
When inviting large numbers of the public to your meeting center, you’ll need your facility to look as presentable and polished as possible. Your CleanNet franchisee and the whole CleanNet USA team support your facility and make this a reality with seamless cleaning and specialized commercial cleaning services and benefits, including:
- Pre/post event cleaning
- Detailed elevator and escalator cleaning
- Maintenance for resilient and non-resilient flooring
- Stripping, waxing and buffing floors
- Hardwood floor maintenance
- Shampooing carpets using various techniques
- General cleaning – offices, lobbies, walkways, lounge areas, kitchens, bathrooms, outdoor areas
- Upholstery cleaning
- Change over crews
- Uniformed porter/matron services
- Pressure washing and graffiti removal
- Snow removal
- Interior and exterior window cleaning
- Commercial cleaning and disinfecting of lavatories
- Provisioning of all general lavatory supplies
- Heavy rubbish removal
- Litter removal
- Recycling services
- Parking lot sweeping and power washing
Floor Cleaning and Maintenance
We know that, in particular, extending the life of flooring is critical in high-traffic areas. CleanNetimplements all of the essential elements ofa comprehensive floor cleaning program to enhance the quality of your floor’s appearance, and ultimately ensure the longevity of your floor through proper care.
The critical elements that CleanNet addresses for your floor care ensure that:
- The tasks performed are specific to floor type.
- The frequency of the tasks performed is appropriate to the traffic and floor type.
- The training received for each specific task is integrated into the process of floor care.
- The tools used to perform tasks are state-of-the-art and in perfect working order.
- The chemicals used (as applicable to a particular task) to perform tasks are the best for the floor type.
- The time to perform tasks is sufficient.
All of these elements combine to ensure that your floors create the best setting for your guests.
An experienced CleanNet USA franchisee will be assigned to your facility and made aware of your specific cleaning needs. Performance metrics are established using exclusive, state-of-the-art CleanNet USA measurement tools. These tools keep the franchisee’s cleaning team on task and on time.
To request a cleaning service proposal or additional information, please contact us today by calling 800.735.8838 or filling out this brief request for proposal form.
We also offer cleaning services for entertainment venues, auditoriums, and arenas.