Commercial Cleaning for the Schools & Day Cares
CleanNet USA Offers Commercial Cleaning Services for Schools K-12, Private Schools, Public Schools, Learning Centers and Day Cares
Parents are extremely selective about where they’ll send their children these days when given a choice; and even if their children are sent to public schools, they’ll be deeply concerned about the cleanliness of the facilities their young ones will be spending hours a day in.
CleanNet USA’s highly trained commercial cleaning franchisees are available to consult with you to plan and then implement critical cleaning services for these special clients. They’ll bring expert knowledge in cleaning easy to miss but crucial areas like keyboards, water fountains, and cafeteria and library tables.
Our Janitorial Services for Schools
The specific services and benefits that our franchisees offer include:
- General cleaning – entranceways, walkways, classrooms, playrooms, cafeteria, library, offices, break rooms, auditorium, physical activity rooms
- Chalkboard and whiteboard cleaning
- Maintenance for resilient and non-resilient flooring
- Stripping, waxing and buffing floors
- Hardwood floor maintenance
- Shampooing carpets using various techniques
- Interior and exterior window cleaning
- Commercial cleaning and disinfecting of lavatories
- Provisioning of all general lavatory supplies
- Green cleaning according to LEED standards
- Recycling services
- Mopping and sanitation of hard to reach areas
- Parking lot sweeping and power washing
- Special event clean-up
Using us to keep your environment clean will help reduce the spread of germs and viruses and ensure that parents are confident that their children are being properly cared for.
To request a cleaning service proposal or additional information, please contact us today by calling 800.735.8838 or filling out this brief request for proposal form.
Floor Cleaning & Maintenance
In addition to the high-touch areas in your facility, CleanNet focuses on quality floor care. The critical elements that CleanNet addresses for your floor care ensure that:
- The tasks performed are specific to floor type.
- The frequency of the tasks performed is appropriate to the traffic and floor type.
- The training received for each specific task is integrated into the process of floor care.
- The tools used to perform tasks are state-of-the-art and in perfect working order.
- The chemicals used (as applicable to a particular task) to perform tasks are the best for the floor type.
- The time to perform tasks is sufficient.
All of these elements combine to ensure that your floors create the best setting for your students and staff.
Our owner-operators have a vested financial interest in providing the highest quality service. You will have highly motivated cleaning professionals and CleanNet’s experienced quality assurance representatives program to ensure your complete satisfaction with all of your cleaning needs.
To support your operations in emergencies, CleanNet maintains 24/7 toll-free telephone access for emergency customer service issues and is able to respond within 90 minutes for emergency calls. CleanNet also maintains an emergency continuity plan and a pandemic plan in the event of a local or national emergency.
Taking Pride in the Details®
CleanNet’s commercial cleaning franchisees focus on all elements of commercial cleaning, including attention in the details. When you hire us to clean your school, we’ll:
- Dust flat surfaces – windowsills, baseboards, kickboards under counters
- Remove cobwebs
- Wipe high touch surfaces – door handles, light switches
- Sanitize telephones
- Wiping cabinets, countertops and appliances
CleanNet franchisees bring the knowledge and experience to the table to be able to maintain the highest sanitation and cleaning standards, which are quintessential to your facility’s safe operation. They’re ready to consult with you to plan, carry out, and maintain your facility’s very serious education mission.
We also offer cleaning services for colleges and universities.